Thursday, June 17, 2010

BlackentheWishes

The Ladies of June by Tatiana
This is beautiful like always, genius and unique
I can't believe my ghostmaster Tatiana actually made this for me and FloLady
this is too good to be true
thx mastaaaaaa, looove itttttt


Blacken & Flowery Day by my P.I.C Odilia
It's black and beautiful
so proud and honor to be her P.I.C!


have a very happy (or should i say gloomy? :D) birthday, dear dark sisters from Suddenly Sudden by Cecilia Hidayat
LOVE THISSSS
so cuteeeee
look at me and Ochieeeee.... lol
thx Cecilia


and some awesome writings too:

by Master of the Darklings, the pimp daddy JiiPee Korpela
*hiC* ...on thhish vherhy sphechial dhay I, Dhaddhy Dharkling whhish tho... eh... ummm... *pssssttt* ...I thhink your mhaghentha mhonstherr is shucking on mhy thoes? Chhould you... ah, thhanks. Sho... as I whas shaying, I whhish thho fhormhallhy chonghrathulhate you, our dhangherhoushly bheloved Nhanny, the hhearthless... Abhyss phusher fhhor bheing jhust a whee bhit mhore evhil thoday thhan you whhere yestherdhay. *hiC* ...Thhe Dharklhingsh whhish you sthay whhith us fhor mhany o.Okhy yearsh tho chome, bhechause... *deep sigh* ...whho elshe whhould fheed thhat mhenache fhresh shhthrawbherrhies if nhot you? *hiC* ?



by Dark Lady Taeri Nilsson
This is just the beginning...
but there is more to come....
Birthday wishes, for the day is still young...
So have another drink while you wait...
or put another piece of cake on your plate..
...as for me, my darklings...
I need to really get this hair out of my gum....


by Novenia Widjaja
For my dark sister, Yola..

May dark curses of wishes surrounds you on this day,
Darkness will comfort your bleeding soul..
Gloom be thy heart in such a joy..
...
On such a birthday as it is now,
May you have sorrowfully glee of total bliss..
May you condemnly blessed for the coming years..
And may our foe of friendship lasts for eternity..

Hatredly loving you, my sister in darkness..

I really thank all of you who made these genius, awesome, dark, cute artworks and writings
just for me and FloLady's birthday.
I heart all of Thee
<3

2 comments:

  1. yeaaay! happiii burphhhday maaaaak!
    SPANK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayyyy
    makaci gosmastaaaaaaa
    i looove the ladies of Juneeeee
    thxxxxx <3

    ReplyDelete